May 11, 2009

MUFFINS WITH MOMMY DAY

Last Friday May 8 was Muffins with Mommy at Madisyn's school. Maddy was worried I wouldn't be able to go because of my ankle. It was a lot of fun she made me a card, a air balloon with a picture of her on it, and gave me flowers. The kids were really cute they sang a song to us then we had muffins and fruit. I had a really good time.Maddy with the flower she got for me. Of course it is purple
(her favorite color)
Good thing Dayne was not there. This little boy came over to sit by Maddy then asked for me to take their picture. His mother came up to me and said that he loves Maddy on the weekends he tells his Mom he can't wait to go back to school to see Maddy. That started a trend. The next couple pictures are boys that wanted their picture taken with her.
Maddy and the boys
This little boy tells everyone including the teachers that Madisyn is his girlfriend. His name is Brayden.
Finally a girl wanted her picture taken with Maddy. This is her best friend Willow







No comments:

Post a Comment