June 22, 2009

FATHER'S DAY

Yesterday was Father's Day. The kids and I got up before Dayne because they wanted to make him breakfast. He had eggs, pancakes and toast. Madisyn made the toast and Alexis helped with the pancakes and eggs. DJ well he just ran around the house.Here is a picture of Daddy with his Father's Day present and his 3 little monsters.
Dayne got a new fishing pole so what better way to spend the day than fishing at Mammoth park. Dayne has not been able to catch a trout in years so Sunday must have been his lucky day. Here he is with the rainbow trout that he caught!!
This is my Daddy opening the card that we got him. He went to the kitchen to read it because he didn't want us to see him crying. My Dad is awesome!! I am very much a Daddy's girl and so Thankful that I have such a wonderful Dad!!
Dayne used to make fun of me for being a Daddy's girl but now that he has 2 girls of his own he understands the bond between a Dad and his Daughter.




1 comment: