March 11, 2009

A TASTE OF SPRING

This weekend was finally nice enough for everyone to get outside for a while and enjoy themselves. The kids needed to run off some of that energy they built up over the winter. Dayne and I well we just needed to relax out on the swing. DJ loves his tonka trucks. He found a shovel and some dirt that kept him busy for awhile.
Alexis loves riding her bike around the block. I told her she wasn't allowed but her Dad said I am over protective and I need to let her go. If I don't see her for awhile I am over at the alley looking for her. She don't like me checking on her she said she is a big girl and she is fine. Now she also tells me I'm over protective.
Dayne took the opportunity to clean the cars.
DJ and Madisyn decided to play soccer for a little bit then drew on the sidewalk with chalk.

DJ helped Daddy with the car. No this isn't trash from my car it is cans that Dayne brought home from work. We save our cans and turn them in right before vacation. The money we get pays for gas.
Alexis finally figured out that she can jump rope and now we can't get her to stop. Thank God she got to jump outside today because I think if she keeps doing it in her room my ceiling is going to fall in.
What a cutie!!










No comments:

Post a Comment