January 8, 2009

Hines Ward Show

We went to the taping of the Hines Ward Show. We waited in line for about an hour freezing. Madisyn was so cold at one point she started crying. They finally opened the door and asked for certain people. Thank God they asked for anyone from Levin's. You should have seen the look on Dayne, Alexis and CJ's faces when they said we had VIP front row seats.We froze in line but in the end it was worth it. Alexis got 2 magazines signed. Dayne had me take off my Hines Ward jersey (Don't worry I had another shirt underneath). Madisyn and Alexis took it up and Hines signed the back of it. I was allowed to wear it home but Dayne said that is the last time I will ever get to wear it.

It was supposed to be Dayne Alexis and I going but on the day of the show Dayne got 2 more tickets so we took Maddy and CJ. Here's CJ with his shirt and cards he had Hines sign.







No comments:

Post a Comment